Friday, December 17, 2010

Empty Or Full?

Last night was one of those half empty/half full questions. I am still recovering from the pneumonia and the darned virus is being stubborn about leaving my system.
Last night while playing games I had the awful feeling I was about to make a mess of myself and I needed to run to the bathroom. Unfortunately for me I am walking slowly and am not about to try running LOL
I did make it to the pot in time and there I sat for what seemed like an eternity getting rid of more waste than I thought my skinny body could hold. I finally managed to make my way back to the kitchen and the computer when, a short while later, Nature called again! How could I have more to get rid of???
I finally resolved myself to skipping anything outside of the bedroom area so that I could be closer to the bathroom. I hate that!
But it did get me to thinking, is this having the runs all that bad? Is this my body's way of getting rid of the virus inside of me? Or was it simply the junk food I had for dinner disagreeing with me?
Half empy or half full?

No comments: