Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Rough Times

It is hard to type this. Not because it is something horrible but it is because it is hard for my fingers and the keys on the keyboard to meld together the way that they used to, before I got old.
A few weeks back I turned sixty. Not that old for this day and age, that's for sure. But, old enough for me. Actually it isn't the getting older part that has done me in,it is the getting sick part that tried to destroy me.
I am at home typing this on my PC, same as always. I have spent the past five days in the hospital with pneumonia, and I had been sick for at least five days prior to finally calling 9-1-1 and going to the hospital. I had not eaten anything hardly in the last 3 or4 days I had been sick at home and that didn't make matters any easier. If anything, it made things a whole lot worse!
But, I am at home now and my two females are paying very close attention to every move I make, every sound I utter. I'd be willing to bet that if I burped right now my daughter, sitting close to me, would raise up her face and ask me if I am okay, do I need anything, etc. Nice to be loved, not always so nice to feel like you are being so closely guarded LOL
At least I managed to type this blog update, that is a great start. I have some more paid posts to write and must be able to type them. Otherwise I will have to get one of those programs that turns speech into text and I don't want to do that. Not the way I talk! lol

No comments: