Monday, December 20, 2010

I'm Deaf

Since I first got sick, right after Thanksgiving, I have had either an earache or my ears have been plugged. The past couple of days the plugging has gotten worse, to the point where I can barely hear anything even when the person talking is right beside me. I can hear their voice modulating so I know they are talking but I don't have a clue what they say :(
I hope that this will go away soon, it is very frustrating! I know that it is because my sinueses are plugged up. For a few minutes at five thirty this morning I was awake and my nose was fairly clear and I was breathing great and I noticed that my ears were fine. Too bad no one was talking at the time lol
I saw somewhere that allergy medicine might help unplug my sinuses so I might have to give that a try. I do not wish to be deaf!

No comments: