Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Smart Phone

I'll admit it, I really don't care that much for cell phones. Heck, I don't care all that much for a regular telephone either. I own a cell phone though. It's a very simple phone, allowing me to send texts and make telephone calls. I could access the internet on it but never have and never will. That's what I have a computer for. My wife, on the other hand is just the opposite, she could easily be called a cell phone fanatic.
She spends hours looking at cell phones and determining if they are good or bad, worth the price, etc. And, when she finds one she likes a lot she starts to drool a little, reminding me of Homer Simpson staring at doughnuts. So I have no doubt in my mind that she will drool when she sees this Smart Phone, the htc desire 2.2:


According to the website, the HTC Desire Smartphone brings the latest version of Android to its already top quality hardware. The HTC Desire Z™ with Android comes with a 1GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon processor, HSPA connectivity and Bluetooth capabilities, connect to quick Internet browsing at your finger tips. With super fast download speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps, the HTC Desire Z™ could be the fastest Smartphone yet! Get down to business by quickly accessing your work contacts, calendar and docs while on the go. Take a break to view videos on YouTube or movies. HTC Desire Smartphone allows you to immerse yourself in the ultimate gaming experience with the vividly superb 480 X 800 WVGA high-resolution 3.7" screen.
And, right now this beauty is available for just $79.95. That's a darned good price by my standards. Heck, I spent half that amount and got my wife a phone that can surf the net and simply take photos. This Smart Phone could be just the perfect gift for my wife!
If you are thinking about getting a new cell phone for someone on your gift list or even yourself, you need to check this Smart Phone out for yourself. Imagine the joy on someone's face when they receive this as a gift. If they didn't love you before, they certainly will now!

No comments: