Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Addictive

I know i should be doing other tasks, like updating this blog more often, but i find myself unable to tear myself away from the addiction of Castleville.
Castleville is a Facebook game. You build your own kingdom and explore regions that surround where you started.
In order to accomplish this kingdom building you have to do a variety of quests for various characters, some that are always in your kingdom, some that come and go. Doing these quests is fun, often challenging, but very time consuming.
Castleville reminds me of potato chips, you cannot just eat one potato chip and you cannot just do one quest.
The only blessing is that Castleville is not as addictive as the games that "gamers" play. I still do manage to go to bed and go to sleep at night.

No comments: