Friday, March 23, 2012

Scam

Anyone that has read this blog more than a few times knows that I do a lot of PTC sites every day. Making my fortune one penny at a time lol Can't grumble about them too much, they are time consuming it's true but they are profitable in the long run.
Unfortunately one of the sites I do is no longer a viable option for me. It's a site called two dollar clicks and it pays, according to them, two dollars for every 30 second ad that you watch or read. Sounds good, yes? Too good to be true.
I have been using the site quite some time now and had made the minimum cash out requirement of one thousand dollars and I requested said payout.
I now am on the second go around and have "earned" another 840 dollars but still no payout from the first thousand. Not good.
So, looks like I can scratch that place off my daily list. If you see an ad for this site I strongly suggest you laugh at it and move on. Do not sign up for it unless you simply enjoy wasting your time as you will not get paid :(

No comments: