Monday, February 18, 2008

Does Size Matter?

Which is better, a brief blog post where the writer makes his point right away so that you can move on to other things or a long-winded post that beats around the bush and finally makes a point?

I ask because while looking at one of those advertising sites where you are to write product reviews, they want your blog to be filled with posts of 200 words or more. Now, that seems like a lot of words for every single post that one writes!

So, I am just wondering, does size matter to you, fellow bloggers?

(cross-posted from http://realskinny.blogono.com/2008/02/18/does-size-matter/)

3 comments:

Oytun PINAR said...

:)
Absolutely not.
Shorter and nicer (not always, i like details too :) )
Wish you the best Simple Man from Turkey...

Oytun PINAR

coolingstar9 said...

I am coolingstar9, I prefer short because of the time factor.
I am learning to write nice blogs.
Size does not matter to me.
I have added you in my blogroll

fwidman said...

I would think shorter is better too, although I know that advertisers that are paying bloggers would probably like a longer entry for their money :)
Some bloggers just ramble on and on and soon the reader may not care anymore LOL