Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ordered Randomness

I have no idea what that title means, it just popped into my feeble mind and I liked it so I used it :)

The weather is back to serious rain. Not too serious for my neighbors though. Last night while it was coming down in buckets, the idiots went outside and set off a bunch of whistling rockets! My poor dog not only had to be scared of all the noise from the rain and the wind but then them stupid fireworks! GRR!

Managed to get up this morning in time to watch some of the PBA bowling show. That was a tough oil pattern in the end game because neither pro bowled all that well. Nice to see Norm Duke win though. He was so happy he shed tears!

Lazy day around here. Just puttering around on the computer, reading my mail and some blogs :) The lovely wife is cantankerous because she didn’t get to sleep until 3 a.m. or so and now is very sleepy! Poor baby :(

Have a great day, folks :) Remember, it’s back to work for most of you tomorrow!

No comments: