Monday, February 25, 2008

Special Day, Today!

Today is my son Patrick’s birthday :) He is all of 41 today! And, I actually remembered to send him a message wishing him Happy Birthday. I always think of his birthday, before and after, the day but rarely on the day! Must be my old brain malfunctioning LOL

Like all of my stepsons, Patrick lives far away from the desert, preferring places that are very wet and very green. He has a wonderful job and makes a good living so I can’t complain about his location :)

The rain has stopped here, finally, and it appears to be very sunny today. Headed for warm by the middle of the week and I can’t complain about that either! I like warm, not wet and cold :)

Other than that, it is peaceful today. I slept almost twelve hours last night, and I feel lethargic this morning. Not sure why that is. I hope I am not getting sick again. Maybe I’ll feel better after I eat some breakfast. So, on that note, I leave this blog to go pester the cook :)

No comments: