Saturday, March 22, 2008

Almost Here!

Weather is very lovely today, all sunny and nice.Looks like Spring has finally sprung here in the desert. Good news for me because I am not a winter person at all!
What is almost here, you ask? Baseball season, of course :) I got to watch an Angels game last night, first televised game of the year. And today they take on the Dodgers and that game will be televised as well. Want to take a guess as to where I'll be this afternoon? LOL
Happy Saturday folks :)

2 comments:

footiam said...

Oh! Spring! I think of flowers! But we do not have spring here. We have the sun for the whole year!

fwidman said...

We have sun almost the whole year here too, except for the occasional rainy day, but even with the sun it gets cold in the desert during winter and spring.