Thursday, March 6, 2008

To Bowl Or Not To Bowl?

It’s Thursday, also known around my house as Bowling Day. The big question of the day is can I bowl? I am not sure as I write this. But, I am going to the bowling center. The current plan is to go early, and while the early league is bowling, bowl a game and see what happens.

If my ribs don’t cause me to scream in pain, I will bowl at six o’clock as scheduled. If they do make me scream in pain, I will just pay the bowling fees I owe to the league and hang around and watch my teammates do their thing.

Either way, I will give the girls their night away from Franklin. Although I am sure they prefer to think of it as Franklin’s night away from the girls.

In other news, the blogging for pay things are going alright, I’ve got a few irons in the fire and, hopefully, will be doing some blog advertising here soon and making some extra cash. Never anything wrong with extra cash in one’s pocket :)

No comments: