Saturday, March 29, 2008

Another Weekend

Another trip to our favorite store, Walmart :) As usual, the dog needs food.Silly dog!
If I had a car, I could buy the fifty pound bag, but, taking the bus, I buy the 18 pounder, which he seems to go through in a weeks time. He is a big dog! It's just to hard to walk the distance between the bus stop and home with too heavy a bag of dog food. My back just won't take that strain. And, I hate to see Shelly or the kid try to carry that bag.
It's okay though, as we all love to go to Walmart and look around at all the goodies :)

I hope whatever you are doing is fun. it's the weekend after all :)

2 comments:

footiam said...

Maybe, it's high time you put the dog to work. It must earn for its keep!

fwidman said...

The dog does its work...barking at everything it hears, which can be a lot on a windy day LOL