Monday, March 3, 2008

Happy Monday!

It's Monday again. The weekend is gone, time to get back to work for most folks. Not me, as I am retired, but I remember Mondays and back to work. Some things in Life are unforgettable :)
The weather, which was crummy all weekend is now back to normal. It actually looks quite pleasant outside, sunny and very little wind. Why couldn't it have been like that on the weekend when people want to go outside and enjoy themselves? Mother Nature has a warped sense of humor!
I am working, in the sense that I am busy updating my blogs and looking for ways to make some extra money. Most things I have looked into I shall have to wait for, as none of my blogs are old enough to qualify. But, I remain hopeful that someday soon, I will be able to make some income from them :)
Enjoy your week, whatever work it is that you do. And try to set aside some money for your old age. Open an IRA or see someone about a TSA. You'll be thankful when you retire!

2 comments:

coolingstar9 said...

fwidman,
Although you have retired but you still working. This is good also for you to satay active.
It is good to learn something new at any age.
Wish you good health and enjoying blogging, share your life experiences with readers, have a nice day.
I have just written a new blog-Please love yourself seeking your views there, see you soon, my friend.

fwidman said...

Thanks, coolingstar9! I am not an active person due to a bad back, but I do try to find things to do besides sit and watch television all day. Having my blogs is helpful and sometimes even good therapy. Keeps my mind working at least.
I do my best to go bowling too, which is very good exercise for the body.
I wish I still had a regular job but that's never going to happen unless it is a job on-line.