Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Donks R Us

Seems like everywhere I go on the poker sites I run into donks or donkeys, or jackasses, whatever you choose to call them. Most of what I call them is unprintable LOL
I will never understand why anyone would enter a game or a tournament and, first thing they want to do is go all in, haven't even seen the first flop yet. Then they must sit back and grin because most everyone folds like we are afraid of their poker power. I seriously doubt I would call them even if I had pocket aces. I wouldn't want to risk all my chips on the very first hand.
Last night I was in a very friendly little game, six or seven players, all betting two or four dollars here and there. A big bet was maybe 25 dollars. Suddenly two different players join the table and first thing they both do is go all in. What the hell? They didn't even watch the table the first hand they sat out to see there were no big betters? What dumb people!
We finally managed to get rid of these two idiots when, wham, here comes another! I gave up, said goodnight to the decent folks and left the game. I hate donks!

No comments: