Sunday, September 13, 2009

Another Great Week

Although the week looked like it was going to be the pits, having lost almost all of my points on Sunday, it rebounded quite nicely.
I finished the week with slightly more than 25 thousand points. Although I didn't win any bigger tournaments, especially the qualifiers for the money on Mondays, I did finish well in a mega points tournament. Out of roughly 80 starters I finished fourth!
This morning I awoke to find this email waiting for me:
Dear Bonebag,

You won an invitation to play in the "Nlop Weekly Champ Sept 13th 2009 at 7:30" tournament which is scheduled to start 09/13/2009 07:30:00 PM. If you have not already done so, you must register for this tournament to play in it. To register for this or any other tournament, log on and click the Tournaments tab. All tournaments and their details, including dates and start times, can be found there.

Sincerely,
NLOP Customer Service


Guess I am doing alright at the tables. I still need to practice patience. I just can't believe how long some players can stare at two cards and not know whether they want to call or fold. LOL

No comments: