Sunday, September 20, 2009

For Better or Worse

Finished another week strongly, ending up with roughly 35000 points and another invitation to the Weekly Championship game where the winner wins $750. Too good to pass up. Unfortunately there were way too many people that thought the same thing, LOL In fact we started the tournament with 1201 players! I beat out around 540 of them but then ran out of cash and was wiped out of the tourney. No cash :(

The worst hand of the week? I had a full house, Queens and 2's. I went all in and was shocked when someone actually called my bet. Their hand showed they had three 2's, so I can understand why they thought they could win. But, I was feeling pretty darned good until the river (last card) came up a 2! I got wiped out by four of a kind?! Darned river!

No matter what the poker experts say, the game of poker still comes down to one thing...luck LOL

No comments: