Sunday, September 6, 2009

It was a very good week

The week is over at NLOP and it was a very good week for me. I ended the week with a whopping 22435 points. This means that I won (or at least cashed) more tournaments and sit and gos than I lost. I guess it really means I am getting better at playing poker as well as knowing when I can bet and when I should just give up the hand and save my points. Patience is not my strong point LOL
I'm also getting better at spotting the donkeys and the outright big bluffer players, which is an important step in my progress. A lot of the players there are beginning to realize that I do not bluff, or at least I hardly ever do. This helps me a lot for when I am bluffing. If my bet is larger than normal for the time most of those that have played against me will fold, knowing that I have a darned good hand and there's no sense losing their points.
Am I ready to lay my own money on a table somewhere? Nope. But, I may at some point in the future. I don't have a lot of money to waste on gambling.

No comments: