Friday, September 25, 2009

Power

Sitting here fooling around when all of a sudden, blackness on my computer screen! In the corner of my eye I see someone outside and I dash out there to see the SCE man turning things off. What the heck?
I tell him I've had the power on since January. He tells me they have no record of power service ever having been established. Finally he gives me a card and tells me I need to call a number. I tell him I cannot do that because he's turned the power off and my phone needs electricity to work as it is a cordless phone. He gives me one hour to do what I need to do.
So, I called Edison and get the service turned on. Again. LOL Hopefully, when the man comes back he will have gotten the order and will leave things on and go on his merry way. If not, I will be without power and will be grumpy without my computer I'm sure.
I did also get the man at SCE to say he would send me an application for their CARE program, offering low income households a discount of 20%. I'm sure I qualify for that, my income sucks.
As for you all, have a great weekend. Have some fun :)

No comments: