Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Here I Go Again

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, once more this blog is about losing weight. I know, I know, you've heard it all before. Well, you are going to hear it again!
This morning I thought about an old insulting joke where one guy tells another he is fat and the overweight person tells them yeah, I'm fat but you are ugly. I can change! It's true, too. An ugly person will always be ugly but a fat person can lose their excess weight. So, why haven't you?
With the amount of weight los products on the market these days you really have no good excuse for being overweight. Trust me, I've heard them all from under active thyroids to just being naturally big boned. Unless that is what your physician told you, it's more than likely a big, fat lie.
With all the products to choose from you need some help getting the right product for you. One that will not only work but won't thin your wallet at the same time.
So, do some research (click the link above) and then talk to your doctor before committing to any drugs. Better to be safe than to just rush in with whatever looks good at the moment.
Since it's Winter this is a great time to think about looking leaner and healthier when the warm weather comes around.

No comments: