Friday, January 15, 2010

Microsoft, Take Note

Now that your genius software people have upgraded everything, making it "simple" I have an even better task for them. How about making it work for a change?
While I am sure that the new and improved Windows is very nice, I'll stick to XP until all the geniuses get all the bugs out thanks. I'd be much happier as a PC user if you could figure out how to get the newest version of Internet Explorer (also new and improved) to work properly. You know, without freezing up and messing up the entire computer while it tries to unstick itself?
Personally, I'd pick working properly over simple any day of the week and twice on Sundays :)
I realize this is probably a great task to undertake. Maybe you all could go back to Windows 3, the one that actually did work before you tweaked it LOL

No comments: