Saturday, July 10, 2010

Hot And Humid??

One of the things that I love about the desert where I live is the heat. So much nicer than the freezing cold of Winter. It is a dry heat so it's just simply hot. But today it is also humid as the weather people call for a 20% chance of rain.
I do not like hot and humid. Ugh! Humid heat just makes you feel all sticky from sweating. If you take a shower and come back out into the humid heat you feel all sticky again. That just doesn't seem right :(
The other thing I dislike about hot and humid is that it makes me sleepy. Like I am not lazy enough, Mother Nature has to help me be lazier? Thanks for nothing! LOL

I'd pray for the rain but I know better. If it rains, this desert becomes almost unbearable. I'll be turning on a fan and hiding in the bedroom if it rains. Sleeping, of course. Humidity does that ya know LOL

No comments: