Thursday, July 29, 2010

You Did, What?

According to the television commercials I have seen, along with ads on my computer, it appears that everyone these days owns a laptop computer, including school age children.
As a parent of five, I have gone through a multitude of computer keyboards, mice, desktops, clothing, jewelry, you name it my kids have probably either lost it or ruined it. It's what kids do, just part of Life. I know because I was the same way as a kid.
But, a laptop is not cheap. It's not like a sweater or a coat or even a necklace that you can run to the store and replace fairly easily. These things are costly. I know that I would never give a laptop computer to a child to take to school, but that's just me. Many parents do and, in some lucky cases the school provides laptops. But what happens if your child makes a mess of things? That is where student laptop insurance comes in.
Laptop insurance covers just about everything you'd need, from accidental damage to natural disasters. And, it is very affordable, certainly cheaper than replacing that laptop all by yourself. Like any other insurance policy, it will give you peace of mind that you are not left holding the bag if bad things happen.
If you have a student with a laptop, or even an IPad, then you need to check out the benefits of this insurance for yourself.
Just remember, no matter how perfect your child is, accidents happen.

No comments: