Thursday, September 8, 2011

Sick Again?

Looks like I might end up back in hospital if I am not careful. Too much stress, not sleeping well, it all adds up after a bit :(
I am trying my best not to get too stressed out but it is difficult lately. A mod has a sick Mom who is most likely dying and he cannot do his shift. Another wants to quit and I never know if she will show up or not. A third Mod lost her internet for 3 days. Ugh!
Today seems a little calmer and I am trying to take advantage of that. I am not in the lobby looking at chat. I was on Skype but avoided the Mod box to talk to someone in private and then I closed it down so that I could do other things I needed to do like write this blog post.
When dealing with a group of people, there is always, ALWAYS, something...

No comments: