Friday, September 30, 2011

Crazy Insurance Company

Okay, so I have been home for a few days, taking my meds and using the inhalers and the oxygen they sent home with me.
The company that gave me the oxygen when I left the hospital said on Monday they do not accept my insurance company and I would have to get it straight with my doctor. Told them I had an appointment next Tuesday and they say okay.
Yesterday another oxygen supply place showed up to deliver oxygen tanks and a machine. WTH? I didn't do it but thought the first company did and was thinking that was very good business customer service on their part. I was wrong, they didn't do it either lol
It appears that the hospital did it and I am thankful for that. So, first company came and picked up their equipment yesterday afternoon and all is good.
Got a call from doctor's office this morning. My appointment is NOT Tuesday. It is Monday! Hate getting old and not keeping better track of dates :(

No comments: