Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Tired

I'm tired lately. Perhaps it is due to too many hours looking at player chat or just being on this computer. Who knows?
Part of it is I am tired of players that say really stupid things then wonder why they have been chat banned. Or players that come into the middle of a conversation and get offended without having all of the information. I can do without either of these types, believe me.
The Mod boss is back, sort of. She comes and goes as she wishes and I have no qualms with that, I am happy to see her return. She did leave the two temporary bosses listed as Supervisors though and I'm not sure what is up with that. Guess she'd rather he and I read all the lobby chat instead of herself lol
It is a good thing I have broad shoulders, this job certainly requires them as well as a sense of humor. Without those two things I would be doomed...

No comments: