Thursday, December 15, 2011

Crazy Mail

Have you ever noticed that when you are dead broke and cannot shop the sales mailings are sitting at your doorstop just taunting you? But when you do have money to shop and gifts to buy the mail is as slow as a snail getting to your door.
I am waiting anxiously for a certain store circular to get here, praying that the item I want to buy my wife for Christmas is on sale and cheaper than it has been since Christmas is fast approaching.
If it isn't on sale I am going to have to rethink my gift for her and that will not make me happy at all. I want her gift to be something very, very special! I did not want her gift to be a last minute decision that will please her because everything I buy her makes her happy, I wanted her to be ecstatic instead.
Come on mailman, where the heck are you???

No comments: