Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Survived It

It has been a long and tedious year with health problems as well as the usual money troubles but Christmas came and went and I survived another one.
My wife was very happy with her gift of an MP3 player that can gold a gazillion songs as well as allow her to hear audiobooks. Points for me!
the daughter was also very happy with her gift of a special Barbie doll that has some connection to a site she uses called Stardolls. Points for me!
I also got a chance to talk to two of my sons that live far away so that was nice too. I love hearing from my kids as any parent should.
I got lots of stuff and was a happy camper myself. The one gift I asked for I am using at this moment, a new keyboard for my computer. the other one was getting worn out and tired, somewhat like the old man using it lol
I hope all of you had a safe and merry Christmas and are looking forward to the new year coming quickly.

No comments: