Friday, February 10, 2012

Are You Zyngle?

I am an old geezer so I never got the use of free online dating sites. In my day it was see pretty girl, say hello and go from there.
These days it is quite different. You fill out information about yourself, and into the databank you go. In the case of Zyngle, it's free to do this because they are supported by the advertisements that one sees on their website. Free is always a good thing.
If you are single and looking for a little romance or at the very least a chance at romance, then you should go and join their site. Who knows, you may find the love of your life on their.
As for me, I believe i shall pass. it looks like a very nice place to meet singles and all that but I am afraid my wife would not take too kindly to me looking for a new partner. Wives can be funny that way.

No comments: