Thursday, February 2, 2012

Valentine's Day Gifts

it 's February, that time of year our minds turn to Valentine's Day and the gifts we must give our lovers. Or, in my case, my lover and my daughter. Can't forget the daughter or she'll have terribly hurt feelings for a long time. I definitely do not want that.
I normally just buy them cards and some candy i find at the local Walgreen's store close to the house. But I found this website that offers some really interesting chocolates for valentine's day. Like this:



This would make a lovely gift for a spouse or a lover. Who doesn't like to hear reasons they are loved? And of course the chocolates inside are very nice as well. I am certain my wife would love to get these, she loves chocolates. Not a gift for the daughter though, for her this is more appropriate:

BR>
My daughter loves Oreo cookies and she'd love the glass jar when the Oreos are gone as well. Nice gifts, both of these. They also have many others to choose from if Oreo's and reasons are not your thinking. Go, check them out and be prepared for Valentine's Day.

No comments: