Friday, February 3, 2012

Bedroom Furniture

I know I said in an earlier post that I need to save up for a new computer for my wife. But, there is always a but, I also need to get some new furniture for my bedroom. A larger bed would be nice.
Last night I got up to go to the bathroom and when I came back I found my wife had taken up almost all of the space I had just vacated lol She likes to lay diagonally across the bed and it pains me to make her move because I don't want to wake her up but, geez, a man needs to be able to lay down to sleep!
I came across this website that is close to where I live and they offer bedroom furniture los angeles as their tagline so of course I went looking. I'm thinking something like this might give both of us more room to spread out while sleeping:



It's a nice queen sized bed and that should allow her to really lay down just about any way she wants in the bed. Of course I have no doubt that she will still manage to somehow take up some of my space. Wives have a tendency of doing that.

No comments: