Friday, February 3, 2012

Maternity Clothing

Okay, I know this is going to sound odd, but, hey, I am odd. There has always been something about pregnant women that I have found appealing, sexy even. At least when they try to dress nicely. Wearing a tee shirt that shows off your tummy and pants that no longer fit is not what I mean. just because a woman is pregnant does not mean she must look like a slob.
For years though maternity clothes looked rather drab or just plain wrong. Like the designers thought that they were trying to dress up a cow or something, not flattering at all in my opinion. Thankfully though times have changed and so have plus size maternity clothes.
Whether you desire fancy, formal looking clothing or relaxed pants and shirts, this site has a lot of choices. They also have lingerie items so you can look sexy for your lover at bedtime or simply comfortable for sleep.
I never have figured out why so many women feel they lose their sex appeal when they get pregnant, but wearing these clothes should change their minds on that thought.

No comments: