Friday, February 3, 2012

Electric Guitar Music

When I was a youngster i wanted to learn to play the electric guitar and be fancy like Duanne Eddy. But, alas, I never got to learn how to do that. i did learn to play the guitar but I am not very good at it.
My granddaughter is now learning to play the electric guitar and she definitely needs to check out all the electric guitar songs at this website. They offer free lessons on various styles of music like Soul and Megadeath (I'm sure that's where her brain will go straight to hear). You cannot beat free lessons! I like free things.
If you are interested in learning to play the electric guitar or know someone who is, then you should check out the site and sounds over there to see what is best for your tastes.
Who knows, maybe you will be the next rebel Rouser. Wish they'd have had these lessons when I was a kid!

No comments: