Sunday, January 13, 2008

Happy Monday to you!

It's a brand new week. I am hopeful that this week will be better than the last one, at least for blogging.

If you are one of those that has to go to work, I feel for you. However, even though I like retirement, the money is not good and in some ways, I envy those who have to work.

My work now consists of blogging, and tweaking. I will get my blogs in order, I swear I will. Somewhere there must be an answer, or someone who can supply the answer. I just have to keep believing :)

Have a great week people!!!

2 comments:

Yoolees said...

Hello frank. Have a happy Monday ahead too. SO far, your blog is great but why is your template "pink"?

Hye
A Blog of Thoughts and Opinions

fwidman said...

I like pink. Not as much as my teenaged daughter, but I do like pink. I just thought it was a nice background color, easy on the eyes :)