Monday, January 21, 2008

Just Wondering About Blogs

How many times a day should one update their blog? Once, twice, every time you get a thought?

I’ve seen some blogs that actually look like some of my LiveJournal friends, they post pretty much nothing, but the post it frequently throughtout the day. Is this really blogging?

Personally, I think once a day is the right thing. Since I have three blogs, sometimes once a day is too much to think about LOL Of course one of them is easier to update, because it’s just strange news or funny pictures. But the other two do require some actual thought processes.

Then, there are blogs that don’t update daily. Maybe once a week suits them better. Those that post a lot of pictures of themselves in new outfits, I can understand not updating daily, unless you are the worlds worst shopoholic!

So, I am just wondering…What works best for you, dear blog reader? Let me know! Don’t be shy, leave a comment. You know you really want to!

No comments: