Wednesday, January 16, 2008

What was he thinking?

Multimillionaire walks out of own wedding

MIAMI BEACH, Fla. (UPI) -- Jim Ferraro apparently couldn't say "I do" at his wedding in Fisher Island, Fla. -- the multimillionaire left in the middle of the ceremony.

The trial lawyer made it all the way to the altar Friday before suddenly telling his fiancee, real estate broker Patricia Delinois, he simply could not go through with the wedding, The Miami Herald said.

"When it was time to say `I do,' I just said, 'I love her but I just can't do this.'" Ferraro said.

The jilted bride's sister, Ingrid Long, told the newspaper it was hard to take when the multimillionaire left the ceremony with his three children.

"I called him a snake," she said. "I think I even called him a few other things. I was trying very hard not to curse, but I think a few curse words came out.''


Copyright 2008 by United Press International

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!