Monday, July 13, 2009

Anybody Want Some Money?

Silly question, I know. Everybody wants money! Especially if it is free money, right? Right!
So, I am going to let you in on where to get some money. A friend on mylot turned me on to this site and I went and made just under a dollar in a few minutes of my time :) It's a site called YouData and the premise is very simple, they pay you to look at ads. We all look at ads everywhere on the net, they are unavoidable. So, why not get paid to look at them? I mean, since you have to look at the silly things anyways you may as well make it worth your time :)
All you have to do is sign up and fill out a survey about yourself and they will target ads that are specifically designed around you. They pay by PayPal and they pay every week with NO MINIMUM PAYOUT AMOUNT!.
So, what are you waiting for? Get paid to look at ads that are specifically designed for your wants and needs!
Here's the link: http://www.youdata.com/join/fwidman

If for some reason the link doesn't work, go here: http://www.youdata.com/join/ and then in the little box that asks, the referring person is fwidman.
Enjoy! And, I hope you make lots of money :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Dear Fwid
We are rich I tell you rich! That site is the best..and they keep their word...paid every Friday like clockwork my friend..Good for you and YouData is the best!

fwidman said...

Yep, they are honest and they pay :) I like that! I got two more people to sign up this evening and they seemed impressed with the site as well :)