Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In Search Of The Dollar

Seems like I spend more and more time every day looking for ways to make that extra dollar or two. In these tough times, it's hard not to.
In the past few days I have signed up for about six or seven new things, from PTC sites to spinning a wheel of cash to slot machines for cash. I know they may all sound silly, but, hey, money is money, right? And if they wish to give it away for a few minutes of my time, who am I to complain?
I will admit though that there are days when I stare at the computer screen and just don't give a hoot. I'd rather be goofing off on mylot or facebook or playing poker for fun. Who needs work, anyways? LOL
But, I do them just the same, day in, day out. Someday I will make lots of money but for now, I'll take it as it comes, even if it comes at two cents per ad :)

No comments: