Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Let There Be Light

In my old house, it just seemed like there was never enough light in the room. There was no ceiling light in the living room at all which meant that I had to use lamps all over the place. Even that didn't seem like enough light to actually see well.
Too bad I didn't realize that I could get good quality discount lighting. I would have lit up my living room and made the whole house look much prettier at the same time!
Even something as simple as this would have done the trick:

Imagine being able to walk into your living room from outside at night, hitting the light switch and actually being able to see everything clearly and well lit. And, if you live in a very hot place like I do (the desert), you can even get a ceiling fan with lights so that you not only see things clearly you get a breeze as well.


The house I live in now has lots of lights in every room, including the closet, which is great for me. But, if I ever need to replace any of these fixtures, I won't be calling the landlord (who'd probably raise my rent). I will be going to the Light Outlet! Not only are the prices great, the shipping on orders over $75 is free.
So, if you need some light in your living space, or even just a ceiling fan to keep you cool, check out the selection over at Light Outlet by clicking on the link above.
Let there be light!

No comments: