Friday, July 17, 2009

I Am Impressed

Recently a friend on mylot told me about this new pay to look at ads site called YouData. Because we are friends I didn't want to refuse her request to check it out, which I did. It looked okay, and I am not afraid of PTC sites although I wish more of them would actually pay the users, so I thought, what the heck, I signed up under my friend.
Now, on the site they say they will pay on Fridays. But, I figured they only meant that they would pay after a user has acquired some sort of amount, say ten dollars or more. That would be fair enough, I have one that pays after you've earned 25 dollars or more, but they pay at the end of a month not every week.
So, imagine my surprise when, this afternoon I received an email saying that YouData had paid me! I only have been there for a couple of days and only had made $1.30 but, they paid me!.
I was so happy I told my wife about it and then she went and signed up for the site. She filled out the information survey and clicked the ads they had for her today and has already made 84 cents. Not bad for such a short amount of time :)
So, if any of my readers are interested in this site that actually does what it says and pays, click here:
http://www.youdata.com/join/fwidman


It's real. They pay. You should check it out.

Click this link to sign up. My MeFile ID, fwidman, in the "Referral Code" will tell them I sent you.

http://www.youdata.com/join/fwidman

No comments: