Thursday, October 21, 2010

Lose It

I did manage to get myself to the bowling alley where I enjoyed the company of people I have known for years and have bowled both with and against. I also enjoyed a pizza from the snack bar area, although it was costly as most snack bar foods are.
I also spent some time people watching, both bowlers and non bowlers. Unfortunately I noticed that a lot of people in the bowling center are overweight which seems rather ironic since people go to bowl for both fun and exercise. Overweight people need some exercise to help them (hopefully) lose some weight. They also need some help from diet pills that work.
From the looks of the people I saw, I can safely say that exercise alone is not going to help them with any thought of weight loss. Especially since, while they are there they are consuming fattening foods such as heavily buttered popcorn, pizzas and very large sodas.
Even without the foods and the sodas I know that exercise alone will not help them completely. They need some help from other things, like diet pills, and a re-thinking of their eating habits as well as the healthy exercise.
Many of these people will not use the diet pills because they do not know which ones are out there on the market, which ones actually work and which ones they can afford. And, they won't do the research required to find these things out.
But the website mentioned has done the research. All you have to do is browse through the products listed and find one that fits your needs and your budget. Then take that information to your doctor and get their medical opinion. The doctor knows your body's needs much better than you do.
Then, get some good exercise. I recommend bowling because it is fun as well as exercise. Just remember, avoid the snack bar and all it's fattening foods. If you must use the snack bar order a salad and drink water instead of soda.
Oh, yes, and lose that weight! Leave the pizza to skinny people like me!

No comments: