Wednesday, October 27, 2010

UPS Again

Another segment in the "You gotta be kidding me" computer mishap. Got 2 calls today, must be my lucky day LOL
First call was from the computer company. They called because UPS has now told them that I received the two packages, the computer and the monitor. New to me! I told the man I have nothing, I had already told UPS that I had nothing a while back. I also told him that to UPS the $130 might be nothing but for someone like me on a fixed income that is a lot of money to just shrug off. I also told him that computer I bought was supposed to be a gift. He was very sympathetic and said the computer company would be getting back in touch with UPS.
UPS called a little while after that to ask me something about a man named Mart Stewart. Told the young lady I have no idea who this guy is. She also asked me if a UPS driver had been to my house. Told her I have not seen a UPS driver in weeks. She told me to have a nice day. Yeah, right. Give me my computer and monitor and I will have a very nice day! lol
So, the mishap continues...

No comments: