Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Rechargeable Batteries

My daughter has a Wii and she uses it constantly. She uses it to exercise, to play games and to watch the stupidest videos on Youtube also known as The Soup. Of course she rarely ever turns the thing off so it is available right away I guess. She also goes through a lot of batteries for the little remote control gizmo that she needs to use the Wii. What this girl truly needs is a very large supply of nimh rechargeable batteries.
I like rechargeable batteries because they save me a lot of money. I use them for my police scanner as well as my "electric" razor. I have extras so some are always charging while the others are being used and I think this is the best way to go.
No matter what you may use batteries for, from hearing aids to your tv remote or even a Wii like my daughter, you really should invest in some rechargeable batteries. This website even has Liquid Image 3.7 volt Li-Ion replacement batteries for Liquid Image goggles whatever that is (sounds cool) in case you need some of those.
Need batteries? Check out the wide variety of batteries available at The Source. And, please, if possible, use rechargeable batteries. Save yourself money as well as helping to save the planet at the same time.

No comments: