Thursday, August 25, 2011

Strangeness

My two women are watching a movie. They do this by turning on the television and inserting a DVD and clicking play.
Then one of them kicks back in the recliner and reads a book while the other gets comfortable in her chair, picks up pen and paper and starts to draw or write. Neither one is looking at the movie. Now if I went in the room and mentioned this both would take offense.
I can only conclude here that (a) the movie is terrible (in which case why have it on?) or (b) they have seen this same movie so many times they are just killing time while waiting for their favorite parts. Either way seems like a waste to me.
However, being the only male human here, I know when to keep my mouth shut, leave the room and stay gone!
My girls are strange...

No comments: