Friday, June 8, 2012

Black Diamonds

My girls went to the local mall yesterday which is always a joy for them as the mall requires several buses and a lot of time just coming and going. They love to go and look at all the fancy things in the mall and see what they can afford to get on sale. Yesterday, as is usual, they came home with a lot of jewelry, mostly earrings. As is also usual they didn't bring home any of those items for me. But, that's okay by me I don't care much for the mall or the stuff that is sold there. I prefer to shop online for myself and, if I wanted earrings I would be looking at black diamond earrings for men. These lovely earrings caught my fancy, the diamonds are 100% genuine and the silver is solid:
Why buy things from the mall that look pretty but never seem to last very long? If you are going to buy jewelry items you should always buy well crafted items that will last for years. This site- So Icy- has a wide variety of jewelry items for both men and ladies, not just earrings but necklaces, bracelets watches and, of course, rings. The site offers free shipping on most orders, a toll free number you can call with questions or concerns and, if you are lucky enough to live in the area, a showroom located in New York City. Go and check out the fine selection and grab some great jewelry at great prices and indulge yourself. Plus, it will save you a trip to your local mall.