Thursday, June 7, 2012

Halfway There

As far as the writing assignments go I am now halfway through them :) But now I must take a break as I have other concerns to deal with. I have just sent the girls to Walgreen's for moneypaks. One is for my daughter and her birthday present that she is dying to get started on even though her birthday is thirteen days away. Girls are not patient when it comes to shopping. She found this website and has been dying to use it for a month now. Personally I was hoping she'd change her mind so that we could get her something more useful but it wasn't to be. The other moneypak is for me to reinstate my prepaid credit card. I haven't used it in a long time and I am, according t their website, eleven dollars in arrears. Oops. I want to add money to it to make sure that I can still use the card by adding even more money to it. I found two computer towers that I want to purchase online to replace the two computers that are slow and overheating these days. The towers have a lot more memory than this one does and I like that too. While I wait for the girls to get home I am going to sit back, drink some coffee and just relax my mind...