Saturday, October 24, 2009

It's Not Too Late

If you're getting up there in years, like I am, you might be thinking that time has passed you by as far as Life Insurance goes. The ads you see for insurance are almost always devoted to young people or even middle aged folks. But, there is still time for you, there is available life insurance for senior citizens.
We all know, or should, that Social Security will not give your loved ones enough money to bury you. Heck, they wouldn't even be able to afford a decent wake with the little that SS will give them. It's sad, truly sad. But, you can do something about it and help your family with those terrible expenses at the end. I know they are terrible, I have already had the experience of burying my mother and, believe me, it was not cheap. That was over ten years ago, I cannot imagine how much more expensive burials are these days.
So, if you think that Life Insurance has passed you by, give yourself another chance at it by looking into what is available for us Senior Citizens. Your family will be glad you did.

No comments: