Thursday, October 8, 2009

weekly Update

Looks like I forgot to do a weekly update on my poker playing. OOPS! I cannot retrieve the exact amount I finished with but I can say that it was a bit over 30,000 points.
I also placed in the top five of a points tourney and got an invitation to the Weekly Championship Tournament. That was the good news.
The bad news was that the weekly tourney was huge! It's the largest amount of players I've seen in the championship tourney, 2,340 players! I finished in 243rd place. I think I did okay :) I really need a butt though, these tourneys can be long and drawn out and since I have no cushioning back there I hurt like the Dickens when I finish. Now, if I ever win the money I'm sure I won't complain about a sore butt LOL
This week started off very well but has since settled into mediocrity. I play some games very well and some I play like a complete buffoon. I have to work on that.
More good news...I just checked my paying site and I have eight assignments to write between now and the 16th. That's forty dollars :)

No comments: