Sunday, October 18, 2009

Not a great week

Ended up the week with 34000 points. I played okay but not that good. I lost hands I should have won and made some bad bets. Since most of the games I played I played without distractions from family or the net (meaning I wasn't surfing at the time) I can only blame myself. I need to do better.
I did manage to place second and fourth in two different points play tourneys and got my invitation the the weekly championship tourney. As I type this entry there are 964 players registered with 2 and a half hours to go before the tourney.
I already started this week off badly, losing 1000 of my 1500 points in a sit and go. I had a straight, Ace high. I went all in and got beat by a full house. Crap! LOL
Oh well, another week has started and I will try to play better than lst week...

No comments: