Friday, October 2, 2009

Sore, very, very sore

I finally got to bowl yesterday. First time I've bowled since May and my old body is letting me know that it is sore, very sore. Mostly it's my bowling hand. My wrist feels terrible.
But, it was fun to bowl and hang out with the other bowlers. I am happy that I joined this league because everyone in it is just there to have some fun so it's not cuthroat and competitive like the mens league is. And, I bowled good for someone that's been off for month.
I established at 157. It might have been higher but I pretty mcuh ran out of steam by the third game. Part of that may have been because we bowled unopposed and we were going pretty quickly.
The biggest concern was that I was tired so quickly. My teammates kept asking me if I was okay, and they sounded very concerned about my health. I've got to get more exercise during the week and build my stamina back up. I don't want to be scaring people who are supposed to be having fun LOL
Have a great weekend, everyone :)

No comments: