Friday, July 8, 2011

Great Joke

Last night in the lobby I was having a bit of fun with one of the players and another Mod. The Mod had used a bunch of capital letters in a sentence, a rule violation. I was teasing the Mod about having to take away his chat for that like we do the players.
One of the players was telling me things like kick him hard! and make sure to leave a red mark with that boot.
The other Mod had to go to work so we decided to have some fun with the player. The Mod didn't say good-bye in the lobby and, after awhile, another Mod came into the lobby to ask me what happened to Bubba. I told her I gave Bubba three hours of silence for using those caps. The player was horrified! Kept telling me over an over that he was just kidding, he didn't really want me to boot Bubba. It was hilarious!
Off and on for the next seven or eight hours the player would mention that I booted a fellow Mod. A lot of the players now must really think I am a tyrant. If I will boot a moderator what chance do they have to misbehave? LOL
I guess I will have to send the player a mail telling him he just had his leg pulled, it was all a joke.

No comments: